Friday, November 16, 2007

More Birthday Cards...

I have a few more birthday cards to share. Like I said, I got so many pretty cards in the mail this year. I was blessed many times over. This first card comes from my long time friend, Kristina. She was my first workshop I had after moving to Kansas. She has a great eye for detail and produces some of the prettiest creations. This one is no exception!


Then there is this super Bella Birthday card from Andrea at Crafts on a Whim. She was so sweet to send me not only this very pretty card, but there were also several Bella images inside! I'm a lucky girl!
This card from my friend for life, Tracy arrived around my birthday as well. Isn't it pretty?

3 comments:

Deborah said...

SUch beautful cards for a well deserving lady! Deb

Rose Ann said...

Wow...more beautiful cards!! Wonderful, Angel!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Happy Birthday to you too! thanks for stopping by!!Chris