Friday, February 5, 2010

Journals Part 2

Here are a few more journals! The first journal I made was for Miss Linda (Christine's daughter). Since it was the first, it was modpodged. I added tiny rhinestones to the butterflies.Barbara requested red and the prayer I printed. To stretch the one piece of 12x12 paper (from a Christmas paper stack!) I got a little creative with the back!
The last of the journals was one I made for our Bible study leader. It matches our study guide. I love the font! Veteran Typewriter which I downloaded from DaFont.com!
Have a Blessed Day!
~Angel

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Angel;
These journals are great! I love the encouraging words on them. I love your word for the year too! How have you been? Send me an email if you get the chance.
Hugs to you.

Anita said...

These are beautiful. I like how you did the back.

Rose Ann said...

Wow...you've been busy, Angel!! All of your journals are beautiful!! I love the papers, butterflies, and personalization!!

CreativeMish said...

These turned out great!

Diane said...

They are all so gorgeous Angel but my fav is the first one...Butterflies!!!!