Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Framed Scripture

Today I have another project with the fabulous new ODBD set "Scripture Collection 2". This Bible verse selection was the choice of DT member Chris Olsen. I am SO glad she chose this scripture. It is definitely at the top of my favorites as well. That's why I decided to frame it. This is actually a shadow box frame and my design will be under the glass, not on top of the frame as I have it for the picture.
I can't wait to give this as a gift.
I used my FlowerSoft again. This time to make a little bouquet in tissue. I hope to get more proficient at that, but I was okay with my first try for this project.
If you're not familiar with FlowerSoft be sure to check out the Product Review on Splitcoast today.
The papers I chose for this project are from the new Melissa Francis collection which I was SO blessed to win from Emma's Paperie. And look how pretty it was wrapped when it arrived!!! Emma's Paperie ROCKS!

That's all from me today. I've got to lots of errands to run so I'll have to come back and add my project recipe!
Have a blessed day!!
~Angel

Project Recipe:
Size- 4x6
Stamps- Scripture Collection 2
Ink- Versamark
Paper- Regal Rose, Melissa Francis DPs- Charlotte, Jennifer & Whitney
Accessories- Shadow Box Frame- WalMart, FlowerSoft- Spring Mix, Large Oval & Scalloped Oval Nestabilities, Black Embossing Powder (SU), Eyelet Border Punch (SU), Classic Butterfly & Branch Punches (Martha), Pink Trim (Colorbok), Narrow Ribbons, Tissue and Wire by FlowerSoft

9 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Beautiful, Angel! Love your butterflies and the Flower Soft. Lucky you for winning such goodies!! Hugs1

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous shadowbox!! Love those papers and flowersoft!! I love how Emmas Paperie ships stuff - it's like getting a present!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful frame, Angel. I love how you put the verse in the Nesties ovals really makes it stand out and love the papers too so pretty. Your little flower soft flower is so pretty too and thanks for the tip on the product review too. Fantastic work. Phyllis M.

Riet said...

wowww Angel,what a beautiful card,l love them all.

hugs Riet.x

Diane said...

You did a fabulous job as always Angel! It is absolutely gorgeous!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh Angel!!! I love this not only because it is my favorite verse but because of your gorgeous design!!! Love the colors, butterfly, the flowersoft....O.k. everything about it!!!

hugs,
Chris

Rose Ann said...

Your bouquet is gorgeous, Angel!! I also love that verse, and your pretty papers!!

Kelley said...

Angel, I LOVE the little bouquest!!! So pretty!

Lori Craig said...

Beautiful framed art, Angel! Love the pop of black, mixed with the Flower Soft - just gorgeous!