Monday, March 23, 2009

Featured Stamper = Super Stamper- Beate!

The featured stamper for Splitcoast this week is the one and only Beate! I spent about an hour browsing her amazing gallery and I think I only got to page 5! Seriously. I had a difficult time deciding what card to CASE, but eventually chose this gorgeous creation! I may end up doing another CASE this week if I have time. I used my Cuttlebug to diecut some transparencies and added FlowerSoft to the outside edges and flower centers. Here is a close-up. {FlowerSoft really needs to be seen to be appreciated!}
I am loving the new
Memory Box 6x6 papers I just got from the ODBD online store. This set is called "Sugardrop" and is full of pinks and browns of which I used 3 different papers.
Of course I used one of the latest releases from
Our Daily Bread Designs. This verse comes from Scripture Collection 1 and is the selection of DT member- Lorelie! There are 2 Scripture Collection sets and you will LOVE the size of these verses- perfect for a focal point of any project! And the font is SO beautiful. You'll definitely want both sets!!
I've been a little absent this last week while we were enjoying the visit of my younger son. We had an
eventful Friday when he and his best friend were involved in an accident on their way back to Kansas. He is now safely back at college and although a little sore, he seems to be fine.
I hope to be stamping all week with lots to show and tell.
Blessings!
~Angel

Card Recipe:
Stamps~ ODBD Scripture Collection 1
Ink~ Choc Chip
Paper~ Choc Chip, Naturals Ivory, Pink Pirouette, Memory Box Sugardrop DP
Accessories~ Baby Pink FlowerSoft, Paper Piercing tool, Offray Pink Satin ribbon, SU Spring Bouquet Punch, Cuttlebug dies- Harlequin & 2x6 Flowers

6 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Over the top gorgeous, Angel! Beautiful job with your CASE. Love the way you've used the FlowerSoft!

Rose Ann said...

Your card is so beautiful, Angel!! I love that verse, your pretty papers, and your Flower Soft flower!! Beautiful card!!

~Shade of my Heart~ said...

Love it!!! I wondered if you had used Flower Soft!!! Just beautiful, as always, my friend!!!

Jane Wetzel said...

Love, love, love this Angel! SOFT!! Guess I need that flower soft toooooooo! :)

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is fabulous Angel!!! Love the flowersoft and the colors!! Great job on the case!!

Kelley said...

Your card is so very pretty and the Flower Softed flower is gorgeous!