Sunday, March 1, 2009

Above & Beyond Challenged!

Continuing where I left off yesterday...
More Challenges & More Inspiration!
I've got 2 more matching cards to share today.

The first used the Splitcoast Weekly Sketch. One of my favorite things to do is play with my punches and layer them up! I actually cut out the middle flowers though... no punch to fit!

And for this next card in the set, I used Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge sketch which was actually hosted by my sweet friend, Lori Craig this week. Just Celery and Saffron, but I like it!

Not a lot of chit chat today... it's time to go to church!
Hope you're all having a blessed weekend!
~Angel

Card Recipes:
SC217 Flower x3
Stamps~ Polka Dot Punches (SU), You Bless Me (Stampabilities)
Ink~ Sahara Sand, Bashful Blue, Saffron, Celery
Paper~ PaperTrey White, Celery, Saffron, Sahara Sand, Bashful Blue, SU White, Delicate Dots DP
Accessories~ SU Punches- 5 Petal Flower, Squares, 1/2" circle, Swiss Dots CB Folder
WSC70 Heart Blessed
Stamps~Polka Dot Punches, You bless me (Stampabilities)
Ink~ Celery
Paper~ Saffron, White, Celery, Delicate Dots DP
Accessories~ Punches- Full Heart (SU) Butterfly (Paper Shaper) Small flower (Mike's $ bin), Swiss Dots CB Folder, distressing tool, tiny pearls (Michael's), white mini brad (MM)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the punched flowers and pearls!! Such sweet colors!

Rose Ann said...

You're really making some beauties with your new set and papers!! I love these as well, Angel!! Fabulous!!