Saturday, February 28, 2009

Beyond Challenged!

I've been STAMPING! A lot!
I've been inspired.
~By my new SU stuff...I love Sale-a-bration Time!
~By my new friends at TOPS.
(Five very sweet ladies I couldn't wait to make cards for!)
~By all of the great sketches and challenges out there!
~By the hint of spring we had this week.
All of that equals BEYOND CHALLENGED!
I've got 3 cards to show you today and a couple more tomorrow! They all go so well together along with the little bird card I posted yesterday!

This first card I made using Jen's Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT) from last week. I have got to try this week's sketch next...looks great!

My next card combines 2 challenges. The sketch from Card Positioning Systems and the challenge from Our Creative Corner which was to use a tag!

Last, but not least is this last week's Verve- Mojo Monday sketch was promised to be Layerlicious and did not fail! I think it was my favorite!

That's about all from me today... a few more tomorrow.
I received some sad news this morning so I may be doing even more stamping to get my mind off it.
See you soon!
~Angel

Card Recipes:
SFYTT Double Heart Card
~

Stamps: Polka Dot Punches (SU) You Bless Me (Stampabilities)
Ink: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Sahara Sand
Paper: Celery, Saffron, White, Delicate Dots DP
Accessories: Swiss Dots CB folder, Scalloped Oval and Oval Punches, small flower(Mike's $ bin), square punch for banner edges, MM mini brads
OCCC/CPS104 Flower Trio Card~ (size is 4.25" square)
Stamps: Polka Dot Punches, Short & Sweet (SU)
Ink: Celery, Saffron, Bashful Blue
Paper: Saffron, Celery, White, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Swiss Dots CB folder, Corner rounder, SU punches- 5 petal flower, 1/2" circle, retired flower, Spellbinder tag trio die, fibers from EK Success & SU
Mojo Psalm 46:10~
Stamps: Polka Dot Punches, Verve- Plain Jane Psalm
Ink: Celery, Bashful Blue
Paper: Celery, Saffron, Bashful blue, White, SU Delicate Dots DP
Accessories: SU Punches: Eyelet Border, Full Heart, Small Flower (Mike's $ bin), MM brads

5 comments:

Megan said...

great cards. I love this SAB set.

LeAnne said...

These are beautiful! I am searching for samples for my upcoming workshops and I would like to CASE some? Would that be okay!
LeAnne

Rose Ann said...

They are all so very beautiful, Angel!! I love the images and pretty papers...and well, everything!! Sorry about your sad news too. Sending big cyber hugs!!

SueB said...

CUTE cards! I had to stop to wish you congrats on winning the grand prize at Emma's Paperie this evening! Whoo hoo!

jami {sgtStamper} said...

Love every one of these!! I'm so sorry about your cousin sweetie, but I am happy about your TOPS! Big hugs to you!!