Saturday, February 28, 2009

Beyond Challenged!

I've been STAMPING! A lot!
I've been inspired.
~By my new SU stuff...I love Sale-a-bration Time!
~By my new friends at TOPS.
(Five very sweet ladies I couldn't wait to make cards for!)
~By all of the great sketches and challenges out there!
~By the hint of spring we had this week.
All of that equals BEYOND CHALLENGED!
I've got 3 cards to show you today and a couple more tomorrow! They all go so well together along with the little bird card I posted yesterday!

This first card I made using Jen's Sketch For You To Try (SFYTT) from last week. I have got to try this week's sketch next...looks great!

My next card combines 2 challenges. The sketch from Card Positioning Systems and the challenge from Our Creative Corner which was to use a tag!

Last, but not least is this last week's Verve- Mojo Monday sketch was promised to be Layerlicious and did not fail! I think it was my favorite!

That's about all from me today... a few more tomorrow.
I received some sad news this morning so I may be doing even more stamping to get my mind off it.
See you soon!
~Angel

Card Recipes:
SFYTT Double Heart Card
~

Stamps: Polka Dot Punches (SU) You Bless Me (Stampabilities)
Ink: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Sahara Sand
Paper: Celery, Saffron, White, Delicate Dots DP
Accessories: Swiss Dots CB folder, Scalloped Oval and Oval Punches, small flower(Mike's $ bin), square punch for banner edges, MM mini brads
OCCC/CPS104 Flower Trio Card~ (size is 4.25" square)
Stamps: Polka Dot Punches, Short & Sweet (SU)
Ink: Celery, Saffron, Bashful Blue
Paper: Saffron, Celery, White, Bashful Blue
Accessories: Swiss Dots CB folder, Corner rounder, SU punches- 5 petal flower, 1/2" circle, retired flower, Spellbinder tag trio die, fibers from EK Success & SU
Mojo Psalm 46:10~
Stamps: Polka Dot Punches, Verve- Plain Jane Psalm
Ink: Celery, Bashful Blue
Paper: Celery, Saffron, Bashful blue, White, SU Delicate Dots DP
Accessories: SU Punches: Eyelet Border, Full Heart, Small Flower (Mike's $ bin), MM brads

5 comments:

Megan said...

great cards. I love this SAB set.

LeAnne said...

These are beautiful! I am searching for samples for my upcoming workshops and I would like to CASE some? Would that be okay!
LeAnne

Rose Ann said...

They are all so very beautiful, Angel!! I love the images and pretty papers...and well, everything!! Sorry about your sad news too. Sending big cyber hugs!!

SueB said...

CUTE cards! I had to stop to wish you congrats on winning the grand prize at Emma's Paperie this evening! Whoo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Love every one of these!! I'm so sorry about your cousin sweetie, but I am happy about your TOPS! Big hugs to you!!