Sunday, March 1, 2009

New Release Day!

March always seems to sneak up on me and this year is no exception!
So, here it is March 1st! And you know what that means! Our Daily Bread releases more fabulous sets with wonderful scriptures and perfect images to go with them!
We've got 2 sets being released today.
"You are the Potter" and the Serenity Prayer". You've seen sneak peeks for both of these this week. But here are the actual sets:

And did you know Our Daily Bread Designs celebrates their one year anniversary this month? That means it's celebration time and we'll be starting that very soon. You won't want to miss the festivities!
I've made another card to share with you today.
I started out with Jen's "Sketch For You to Try" and my 6x6 Basic Grey paper pad- Cupcake as my inspiration.
Here is the end result: I used the "You are the Potter" set along with a combination of 2 of the scriptures... easy to do with a little scotch tape covering the part of the verse you don't want to use before inking up! The paper piercing is done using an Ornare template available from ODBD. I love Ornare templates and have several more on my wish list!!
If you've got some time, be sure to visit the rest of the Our Daily Bread DT... their links are on my sidebar. LOTS of wonderful inspiration!
Have a blessed week!
~Angel


Card Recipe:
Stamps~ You are the Potter (ODBD)
Ink~ Palette Black Noir, Pacific Point (Ruby Red, Saffron, Olive)
Paper~ Robin Hood red, Pacific Point, Olive, Shimmery White, Basic Grey Cupcake DP
Accessories~ Ornare Template. jewels, Martha Scalloped Circle punch, Crystal Effects, Branches CB folder, SU 1 1/4" circle punch

10 comments:

Judy Rozema said...

FANTASTIC post, Angel!! Way to go! I love that CB behind the pots! Awesome layout and design!!

Kelley said...

Beautiful, Angel..wonderful post! This card is so very cool!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! Great piercing! Hugs-Jd

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! Love your coloring on those pots! that DP goes perfect with the SU colors too!!

Linda Crowder said...

What a beautiful card. I love the colors. This new set is great. I saw your interview over at ODBD. It was cool to open the newsletter and see your smiling face! Thanks for all you do!

Scrap with the soul said...

I love your blog because is very inpirational ans spiritual.
Thanks for sharing

seamom said...

Your blog is new to me, but I have admired your cards in Our Daily Bread Designs gallery. I have several ODB sets and have ordered "You are the Potter" and Dina's lighthouse set. Your card today is so beautiful! I love the paper piercing, the papers, and Jen's scetch, and can hardly wait to have my own Potter set. The main image is wonderful!

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful sets! I LOVE your gorgeous card, Angel!! Your pots are beautiful, and I love your piercing, and bling!!

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

Angel this is wonderful! Love those jems! And the patterns and colors are great! You asked about the brown EP. I picked it up at a card/scrap show awhile back and I wish I had gotten several jars of it. It is hard to find and I'm almost out! There aren't any labels on it either and I went digging around to see if I could figure who makes it. My trusty old stand by for brown EP though has always been Chocolate Chip Craft ink and clear EP. I'll keep you posted if I come across any more!
Have a fabulous day!!!
Hugs~Angie

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I love this card Angel!!! Love the embossing behind the pots and the design is awesome!!
hugs,
Chris