Tuesday, October 21, 2008

ORANGE Day


Did you guess it was ORANGE day?
Yes, it is!
And I have some lovely orange goodies to put in my basket! But, first here is my Challenge card with today's colors! It's the 4th card with these fun Rusty Pickle papers. And I just had to use
Taylor's sketch (TECC38) I drew on my desk calendar when she posted it Friday. It's so fun!

And here are your 7 ORANGE goodies:

Included are ~
6 scored cards- 2 each of Pumpkin Pie, Only Orange, Groovy Guava
A BIG Layered Orange Prima
A bag of Orange Buttons
Orange Embroidery Floss
A spool of Ribbon FX Pumpkin Ribbon
A small vial of Orange Flock
"Butter Popcorn" ZOOMZ- cool little acrylic embellishments from
Stamp Galaxy.

Remember there are 2 ways each day that you can get your name entered into the drawing!
Answer the Question of the Day!
AND/OR
Do the Challenge of the Day!
The rules are on
this post!

There will be more drawings and extra chances too, so stay tuned!
Blessings~

Angel

Card Recipe:
Stamps~ Holiday Happiness Ink~ Old Olive, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Real Red Brush Markers Paper~ Real Red, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Rusty Pickle and Basic Grey DP Accessories~ Circle Punches, Martha's Scalloped Circle Punch, Dimensionals, 3/8" Red Organdy (a yd of this is on yesterday's basket addition!) SU red felt snowflake, MM Brad Alphabets, Mini Brad (MM)

15 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

Wow, that orange is so vibrant!
Cute card...I really like how you used the "J O Y" brads.

Taylor said...

Such fun orange goodies, Angel! And I love your Christmas card! The colors are so bright and fun and the joy buttons are the perfect accent!

Gina Wrona said...

very, very nice.

i was out of the office yesterday and so today i'm playing catch up, kwim?

Deborah said...

Yummy orange goodies I love your card Angel! Deb

CreativeMish said...

I love your card and that pretty little snowflake!

Kathy W said...

Angel, I love your card. What wonderful DP for a holiday card, and the button like sentiment really sets off the card. Thanks for sharing.

windycindy said...

What fun this is! Your prize is perfect for Fall. The card you make from the sketch is very good. I wish I had half of your talent. Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

Elaine said...

Orange looks YUMMY!! I love the color!~

Rose Ann said...

This is such a beautiful Christmas card, Angel!!

Loriq1962 said...

oh what a FUN color to use! Orange.. I can think of many uses!

windycindy said...

Happy Day! My favorite television show is "Criminal Minds!" Thanks, Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

Donna Coffman said...

I love all that orange especially the orange flower.
My favorite TV show is Star Gate Atlantis.
Donna Coffman

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

Ooooh...that card is awesome!

Becky said...

This is quickly becoming my 2nd favorite color. Its just FUN isn't it? I love that huge Prima!

Angela said...

Is your ornament stamped on silver? It's pretty! Orange is such a lovely color! :)