Monday, March 10, 2008

More Paper Trey

I had such a busy weekend that I didn't get either of my last two Paper Trey projects posted. Here is one of the 2. It may be a couple more days before the other one gets posted as I fly out to Washington DC tomorrow so I can help my BFF Peg drive down here to Georgia with the babies and Zach. (YEAH!!)

I know I have said this a lot. But I love the Paper Trey colors and all of the beautiful matching ink, papers and ribbons. This card is 4 1/4" square. I'll mail it in a normal card sized envelope however. No need to pay extra postage, right?
Card Recipe:
Stamps~ A Lifetime of Happiness and Sketch an Event- SU
Ink~ Black Palette
Paper~ ALL PT (The bells are paper pieced with PT DP)
Accessories~ Paper Trey Aqua Mist dotted ribbon, Cuttlebug Textile folder, SU Square punches, corner rounder,
Card Ladies bow maker (won from FA Stamper... THANK YOU) I love the bow it made.

3 comments:

dana said...

I love this card. Very cute, you've convinced me, I HAVE to get these papers so I can play to.
Enjoy your BFF and the babies.
Dana

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty, Angel!! I love the little window too!!

Amy Sheffer said...

DC? Oh, you'll be SO close! Lunch? :) I love this card and all the great projects you've been doing with those yummy PTI goodies!