I'm posting early so I won't be late like last Sunday!
But, you have to wait until tomorrow to see the countdown's treasure addition!
Here is your sketch:
It's really another easy sketch!!! I don't have a clue what took me so long to get my card the way I wanted it today! I set out to make a Hawaiian card so I could meet the other one of Tracy's Birthday challenges. I asked my hubby (he has great insight) to suggest a tropical color combination for me that wasn't typical. He came up with Cameo Coral, Bliss Blue and Barely Banana which I switched to So Saffron as I wanted it a bit darker.
Stamps~ Tropical Blossoms, Great Greetings
Ink~ Bliss Blue, Cameo Coral, So Saffron
Paper~ Bliss Blue, Cameo Coral, So Saffron, Vanilla
Accessories~ Twill, Signo White gel Pen, Paper Piercer, Cuttlebug Divine Swirl and Stitched square templates, blue flower brad
I'm off to make a gift. I'll share that with you tomorrow as well!
Have a great night!
ETA~ I changed the date and time stamp on this post to reflect today's date... the date of the actual Day 22 AND the time (now) that I added this pic:
Today I add to the pot Ten of my favorite things.
After all, it is all about me, right? Just kidding!
1. CHOCOLATE! Dark chocolate Dove's with raspberry filling to be exact! Yummo!
2. PaperTrey White cardstock! I love this stuff so I've added 5 precut and scored cards tied in vintage lace (a bonus!)
3. Spiced Chai- if you've never had it, you're in for a treat. My favorite hot drink anytime of the year and when I need something cold I drink a Chai smoothie!
4. Candles! I've added 3 different vanilla scents of tealights
5. Faith & Quotes- I have added a sheet of Christian sticker quotes
6. Butterfly punch- Butterflies are my fave and I love punches too. Here I am able to combine the two!
7. Lip Gloss- I love lip gloss! This particular one especially "Splash & Shine" goes on so soft and smooth and Triple Berry Ice is a treat.
8. Brads in one of my favorite color combos.... black and white goes with anything! I love these for flower centers!
9. Bling! Rhinestone accents
10. Sakura Clear Stardust Gelly Roll Pen
I had to stop somewhere! But I could have went on and on with my faves!!!