Saturday, July 7, 2007

~SNAP STAMPS WINNER~

We have a winner! I put all of the names in a bowl and DD drew:
Kristina Lewis from all of the many many names in the bowl. Kristina, please email me your mailing address and these stamps will be out in the mail for ya!
Thank you all for visiting this week and for playing my game. DD had fun checking my email all of the time to see if someone guessed my lunch menu right.
I have more blog candy to give away soon. So check back, friends! And don't forget to comment.
Blessings~
Angel

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Kristina!

~Shade of my Heart~ said...

Congrats, Kristina. I myself am deeply jealous!

Kristina Lewis said...

Hi! I emailed my address, I hope you got it. My email is KristinaaLewis@aol.com. I am sooo excited! Thanks so much!

Kristina Lewis said...

I wanted to let you know. I haven't recievd the stamps yet. I hope they aren't lost in the mail! Thanks!