Sunday, July 8, 2007

Another Sketch This Card Entry



I had so much fun playing with that Sketch This Sketch, that I decided to do it again. This time I started out just playing with the medallion from Carte Postale- stamping it in several different colors and cutting out sections, using pop dots and making it really 3-D. I added stickles after it was finished so it also sparkles. I tried to get a good picture of the medallion so you could see it, but this is all I could come up with-

Details, details- Card is 4 1/4" square SU Naturals Ivory stamped with hearts from "Beyond the Basics" in Pretty in Pink. DPs are both Aunt Gertie's Garden from SEI. The DP strip is from a stack and I can't recall the maker. It is mounted onto Old Olive. Sentiment is from Stampabilities and stamped in Basic Brown. A mini pink brad is in the center of the medallion. SU Pretty in Pink, Choc Chip and Old Olive inks and CS are also used- No coincidence that it was also the Splitcoast color challenge for this week. heehee
Yesterday I was so excited to receive my Rubber Stamping Fun stamps which I was sent as part of their review team. I put them to work right away and I will have some cool ideas to share with you this week!!
Have a Super Sunday, friends!
~Angel

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous! Love all the work and detail you put into that embellishemnt!

Unknown said...

You do such amazing cards. Thanks for all the inspiration. Once I get settled in the new house, I will start stamping again in my new craft room. Love and miss ya.
Chrystal

Adelina said...

This is a beautiful card! The 3-D on the flower is so neat.

~Shade of my Heart~ said...

Wow. Simply, Wow! You need to go work for Hallmark or something making personal cards!!!

kdj said...

I really like the dimension you created. Bravo!

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty, and I love the flower accent! What a nice card!!

kristi said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, Check back often as I am doing lots of Challenges and Blog Candy!!!!

Your blog is super cute! I am adding you to my list!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is stunning! I love your paper selections, and the many layers are divine!