Wednesday, September 30, 2009

WSC99 in Porcelain

I needed a card today to send to a friend who's really going through a really rough time.
For inspiration I checked out a few sketches and landed on Beate's weekend sketch #99 for my card. Adding Basic Grey's "porcelain" papers and stickers made the card quick and easy.
I love the 3x6 size even though my hubby asked why the card was so small. {smile}
I'll be pretty busy for the next few days. I'm so excited that my younger son Brian and his sweet girlfriend will be coming to see us for the weekend. There'll be no time for blogging.
But, I'll see you next week!
Blessings~
Angel
Card Recipe:
Size~ 3x6
Stamps~ none
Ink~ none
Paper~ Pink Pirouette, Choc Chip, White, Basic Grey "Porcelain" DP
Accessories~ Flower brad and pink felt flower (SU), Blossom Nestabilties (Spellbinders), Basic Grey's Porcelain element stickers, Eyelet border punch (SU), 1 7/8" circle punch (The Paper Studio- HL) Thinking of you rub-on (American Crafts)

2 comments:

Beate said...

Angel, this is beautiful! So soft and pretty!
I am glad you had time to play. Thank you!
Hugs and smiles

Rose Ann said...

This is so beautiful, Angel!! I love the colors and papers you've used, and your big flower!!