Thursday, October 16, 2008

No Time Boxes!

I am a BIG fan of Sharon Johnson and her blog "No Time to Stamp?". It was no surprise that on Tuesday (late) afternoon I was incredibly inspired by THIS post on Perfect Presentation.

I had wanted to have Thank You gifts to give to our realtor and my friends who kept an eye on our home in Georgia until it was sold. (YESTERDAY!) Our plans had us leaving Wednesday early morning to sign our papers. That didn't give me much time to make something and money to buy a nice gift was unavailable. THEN I saw that post and inspiration struck. I sifted through my stacks of paper and found THE PERFECT double sided paper. It's by My Mind's Eye and is from their Tres Jolie line (07). It was SO perfect for the boxes and I had just enough.

Sharon gave detailed instructions and the boxes were completed in a flash. A quick trip to Wal-Mart to pick up some candles and candy and these gifts were complete SO quickly. (The Hershey's Kisses papers even say Thank You... how cool is that?)

I am calling them No Time Boxes because that is exactly what they were... a gift in no time!
Thank you, Sharon!
And thank you all for visiting! Have a blessed day!
~Angel

8 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Oh, Angel!!! These are GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE your papers and colors and you are making me want to run down and make some more right now!!! That was my favorite of the 3 box shapes -- just love the square shape of it -- and I LOVE your name for these boxes - LOL!!! From here on out they are NO TIME BOXES!!! LOL!!!

Sharon in NE said...

What a great gift! I love this.

Peggy said...

What a GREAT gift! Beautiful box. I wanted to give our realtor a gift too - the one who helped us by, but she didn't come to our party so - no gift. LOL

Anonymous said...

Ohh.. I like these! I'll have to try some!!

Jami said...

These are fantastic - I love the square shape and the larger size!! The papers and colors you used are great!! I'm sure these were a huge hit!
hugs, Jami

Deborah said...

Your boxes are fabulous with the candle and kisses! You are so good in a pinch! Congrats on the sale of your house! I am sure that is a huge relief! Take care, Deb

Rose Ann said...

Your boxes are AWESOME, Angel!! So pretty, and you even named them for Sharon! Way to go, girl!!

Joan Fricker said...

I love your boxes. Your colors are so pretty and that little charm adds a lot! Great job!

Joan