Friday, September 2, 2011

TOPS Boxes

Last Saturday my local TOPS group held a "Fun Day" where all of the area TOPS groups were invited. The theme was "TOPS at the County Fair". We had carnival type prizes and decorated the room with County Fair decorations. We served each guest lunch in shoe boxes we had decorated. It all turned out wonderfully. I ended up decorating 12 boxes for the event. I had a lot of fun with my new Cricut and some recently purchased cartridges I found on Clearance at my WalMart for a Fabulous price (can you say as low as $5?). Coincidentally I had purchased the "Carnival" cartridge and it was perfect for the boxes. I did the first 6 boxes using that cartridge.
I decided to show you those ones today.
The first one I did.....NOT so cute. The rest are better I promise.
I tried coming up with cute phrases.
All Aboard the TOPS Train! TOPS....Worth the Ride.

The boxes needed to be flat for stacking so I added dimension by tying a big brown tulle bow on each side.
A ticket for TOPS?
Up Up and A Weigh at TOPS!
Oh, so corny with the bright balloons. But I liked it!

Can you guess this one?

Lions and Tigers and Bears!
OH MY!
I will post the rest soon! Tell me which is your favorite?
Blessings~
Angel

1 comment:

CreativeMish said...

The boxes look great. Love all of the carnival images