Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Psalms Planners

I'vE go two morE plannErs to show you today! I am still working on thEm so should havE morE latEr this wEEk!
I rEally likE how this first onE turnEd out! I found this papEr pad at Ross dEpartmEnt storE of all placEs for only $2.99. It's by Colorbok and callEd WoodhavEn. I lovE thE bluEs and grEEns and can't wait to usE it again. The vErsE was a 12x12 "Faith REmindErs" vEllum shEEt of Psalms. I ran it through a Xyron and adhErEd it to the grEEn papEr from thE samE WoodhavEn pack.

ThE othEr plannEr I havE to show you today usEs a scrapbooking kit I havE had forEvEr and sadly nEvEr usEd. But thE browns and pinks rEmindEd mE of my friEnd PEg and so this onE is hEadEd to Virginia!
ThE kit I usEd is from Fiskar's HEidi GracE ChErrywood LanE collEction. And I usEd thE samE skEtch as thE first plannEr I madE. ThE Psalm comEs from SU "Words of Wisdom" sEt!
I'll havE a fEw morE plannErs and thEn I've got othEr projEcts on my to-do list!
HopE you arE having a GREAT wEEk!!!
~Angel

1 comment:

Diane said...

They are so nice Angel!
What's with all the "E"? Just wondering of did I miss something?
I'm going to check previous post.