Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Jen's SFYTT is Back!

Although my usual style is more "clean and simple" I do love to layer it up once in a while. And of course I can't resist a great sketch. Jen's SFYTT has been away for a while (Jen had a baby!), but she is bringing her sketches back in style! I plan on making all of the February designs if I can. I'm starting with this week's sketch and some romantic K & Company papers! (Brenda Walton- "Madeline").

I have NO idea why the flower doesn't seem to match in this picture.
Looks just fine In Real Life!
I've got a bunch of Valentines to post so it should be a full blog week!
thank you for stopping by!
~Angel

4 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Such a beautiful sketch card, Angel!! I love your big flower, butterflies, and pretty colors!!

Diane said...

Oh it's so pretty Angel!!!

CreativeMish said...

Very pretty! I love that color of green with the pink!

Patti Gingrich said...

Wow! This is lovely Angel!