Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Party Dill Dip

Happy Christmas Eve!
By request I am posting the recipe for the Party Dill Dip.
I really can't vouch for the taste since I haven't actually tried it, but looking at the ingredients listed, I assume it will be good. Fresh spices is always key to good dips!
It does look pretty all packaged up!


PARTY DILL DIP
1/2 C dill weed
1/2 C dried, minced onion
1/2 C dried parsley
1/4 tsp celery seed
1 T paprika
1 T garlic powder
1 T dried thyme
2 tsp celery salt
Combine ingredients; store in an airtight container or divide into baggies.
Attach instructions.



INSTRUCTIONS:
Whisk 3 tablespoons of mix with one cup of mayo and one cup of sour cream. Refrigerate at least one to 2 hours before serving. Delicious in a bread bowl served with vegetables and/or bread pieces.

See ya later!
~Angel

6 comments:

Jami said...

Yum...Thanks so much for sharing the recipe!!
hugs, Jami

CreativeMish said...

This sounds Divine! Have a Very Merry Christmas Angel!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this recipe!!! Sounds yummy!!!

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!! Have a wonderful and healthy New Year as well!!!

Thank you so much for the beautiful card you've mailed me!!!
I love it!!!

Hugs
~Silke~

Kelly said...

Angel;
This looks really yummy! I am going to give it a try! I have found your page again and will subscrib again so I will hopefully start receiving your feeds (again).
Merry Christmas to your family from ours.
The Watts Family
God bless you

Sharon in NE said...

yes! Thank you!

Rose Ann said...

This sounds really good, Angel!!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, my friend!! Happy New Year too!!