Saturday, September 27, 2008

And the Winner Is....

The names were all in the bowl! Kevin reached in.
And drew the name...

She said...
Angel, you KNOW I will be right there with you all the way! More reason to hurry up and get my stamps unpacked when my stuff comes on Monday so I can be ready to play!!! I've been without my stamps for 3 months and I'm itching to work!!

It was as fair as it comes! The winner has been contacted.

The poll is closed and we came SO close to 100 votes- only 12 away.
I am happy to announce there will be a Days of Angelosity.
I felt it was a little drawn out last year and a bit of stress for me so in order to make it less stressful I am going to shorten it. It won't last 31 days! How about 18? The celebration will begin October 20th and end November 7th. That starts us out on a Monday and we end on a Friday. I'll post a challenge and/or a sketch every day of the celebration AND add a prize to the basket to be given away at the end. I'll have smaller drawings and prizes along the way. You won't want to miss out! Mark your calendars and be sure to visit me then!
Have a GREAT weekend!
~Angel

5 comments:

Tami Grandi said...

yay to the winner and yay for the fun coming up! The bad thing for me- the first week is fall break and I'm not taing anything with me when I go out of town. Oh well, I'll catch up!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the winner. Look forward to Oct. 20th. Of course, I enjoy visiting your blog anyway.
JoAnn scrappingnana4@yahoo.com

Linda Crowder said...

YEA to the winner and yes to the fact that the days of Angelosity still survive. I know it must be a lot of work, but if it is anything like today's Christmas card in your newsletter, I want to tell you in advance that it will be greatly appreciated by all. Your work is exquisite! I continue to be one of your best fans. Keep up the great designs, and I hope you are feeling better. I'll pray for strength in all you do! God bless, Linda Crowder PS> I am back online after my move.

Gina Wrona said...

Congrats to the winner!

And, yeah for all of us that your so generous to do your Angel Days.

Dawn said...

Yeah! I am so excited for the 20th now...this will be fun!