Sunday, July 13, 2008

Give Thanks

I know it's not quite time for Thanksgiving, but there are only two more days until Our Daily Bread Designs brings out their 2 newest stamp sets! I've already showed you cards from one. The other is a Thanksgiving set called "Give Thanks". Kelley has previews of both sets as well as a single image of "The Lord's Prayer" on the ODBD site.
Here is my first card with "Give Thanks".
It seemed like I didn't have any of the supplies I wanted to use when I took this set out. I sure hope I am reunited with my stamp things soon.
I kept out only a few ink pads, but I did keep out my markers. I decided to try the brush marker technique and color directly on the stamp. I kinda like how it turned out. And "Give Thanks" is actually part of a Bible verse. I just omitted the other part.
You can see a few more "Give Thanks" cards by visiting a few of the other ODBD design team members: Dina Kowal, Kim Teasdale and Laurie Schmidlin.
I better get dinner made for my family!
Have a great week everybody!
~Angel
Card Recipe~
Stamps: Give Thanks, Sanded
Ink: Assorted SU Markers
Paper: Mustard, Ruby, Shimmery White, Choc Chip, River Rock
Accessories: Distresser, Air Art tool, Wide Chocolate grosgrain and linen thread

2 comments:

Peggy said...

You are doing a wonderful job without all of your supplies! :)

CreativeMish said...

It looks great! ... Especially for having limited supplies!