Sunday, February 3, 2008

Fact #10 (SuperBowl Style)

Since it is Superbowl Sunday it's only appropriate that my fact today is that
I'm a Green Bay Packers fan. A sad Packers fan since they aren't playing in the Superbowl this year.... so close!!
Yes, most of the reason I am a Green Bay fan is because of Favre! Isn't he cool?
We are watching the Superbowl right now as I type this on my laptop.
Hubby has been wanting hot wings so I borrowed a recipe from my friend Shelley. I thought I would share it here with you. I made them tonight and they were pretty good (hubby's words since I didn't have any myself.... I am a wimp.)

Buffalo Chicken Wings
24 chicken wings (cut in 2 at the joint w/ excess skin cut off)
1/4 Cup Tobasco Sauce
2 pkgs powder Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing mix
1/2 Cup melted butter
3 Tbsp vinegar
1/2 tsp Paprika
Celery Sticks
Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Dip wings in mixture of Melted butter/Tobasco sauce/vinegar.
Place in a baking pan and sprinkle with 1 pkg of dry dressing mix.
Bake 25-30 minutes or until browned. Sprinkle with Paprika.
Serve with celery and the other package of prepared dressing (w/ milk and mayo).
Enjoy.
I'm really not partial to either team and so far the commercials aren't knocking my socks off, but hey.... it IS the Super Bowl so I will continue to watch. See you tomorrow with crafty stuff.
Hugs~
Angel

6 comments:

Deborah said...

Well it's one heck of a game! Since the Chargers didn't make it, I rooting for NE! Tom Petty is playing and bring back so many memories! Golly I saw him in concert 20 years ago! Love the rock and roll! I heard on the Today Show Friday, there are 650 calories in one chick wing! WOW! Good thing Super Bowl is only once a year! (wink)! They sure are yummy though! Enjoy! Deb

Alexandra said...

I thought it was one exciting game!! I was sad though because I wanted history to be made with NE as the winner but it was not to be! It was fun to watch though - some have been soooo boring I have turned them off at half-time!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Michelle said...

Football? What is this football you speak of?
LOL!

Kelley H. said...

Looks yummy! I'll have to make them for my hubby!!
Thanks!

. said...

We so no nothing about the super bowl in Calgary. Thanks for the recipe.

Anonymous said...

Why did you not say Redskins!?!