Friday, January 18, 2008

My Favorite Scrapbooking Kit

Can I just tell you that there are HUNDREDS of Scrapbooking Kits to choose from out there? By FAR the most popular kits were from Club Scrap and I can see why. They've been around for 8 years and offer a lot of options for every kind of paper enthusiast. They support both the traditional AND the digital scrapbooker (somewhere I am starting to get my feet wet!). They have an on-line store for those who want more. AND Club Scrap features an on-line gallery. There are a lot of perks there!
But, having said all that, my favorite company suggested was
The Scrap Room. Recommended by Rachel of Sitting on My Back Porch, The Scrap Room just tickled my fancy. Their prices were right and I loved their product. I used a five star rating system when perusing the sites and The Scrap Room got my only 5 star rating!

Thanks for a great endorsement, Rachel. Email me your snail mail address and I'll get your goodies out to ya!
I have started a list and review of the companies submitted which offer Scrap Kits (a great suggestion from Janet). I am including some of their best features and whether they are subscription based or not along with their rates. I should have that post up sometime next week. If you have another you'd like me to list, be sure to comment on this post and let me know.
I have a project to post today too, So
"I'LL Be BAUCK!"
Blessings~
Angel

2 comments:

Bree mcconnell said...

I have been a member of the scrap room for over a year and i love it!!!! You can easily make cards and awesome scrapbook pages with their kits each month!!!

Rachel V. said...

WOW! Thanks so much Angel. I think you are going to love The Scrap Room!