Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Sketches

I feel like I have too much on my plate right now.... me and the rest of the world I know. I have decided to put my weekly sketches on the back burner until after the new year. This decision was based on the fact that I didn't even complete my own sketch this week! Oh dear. I did have 2 stampers complete the sketch and I went to Random.org to flip the coin there. The winner is Tracy who stamped 2 lovely cards using the sketch!

In the mean time, there are tons and tons of sketches out there to do and I would be happy to point you to a few. But Allison has the scoop on all of the great sketches, tutorials AND blog candy out there in Blogland. So if you're looking for something, there's where to check first! She works SO hard so if you have an extra Christmas card, SHE deserves it!

I'll be back later in the week to share more Christmas cards. They should all be in the mail by Friday!

Many Blessings~
Angel

1 comment:

~Shade of my Heart~ said...

I'll miss your sketches, but I can totally understand!!! I Now I can try and get caught up on the rest of my overachiever endeavors. :-) I guess I should say, my accepting too many projects at one time!