Thursday, December 13, 2007

Cards from Christmas Past

I've been so busy stamping my Christmas cards and writing them out. Next year, I think I will join the smart ones who starting stamping their Christmas cards in the summer. I'd love to just have to write them out and send them. Then I would have time for pretty packages and the adorable ornaments and other ideas I see floating around.
Most of my this years cards I have already shown you. But, how about showing you cards from Christmases past?



















This first card is a classic. I've used the design more than once. It's simple yet so soft and pretty and very easy to replicate! I am sure I have CASEd most of these cards, but have no idea who to give credit.
























Here is another easy peasy design. The white craft ink on top of the bottom snowflake really makes it pop. Only one layer makes it cheap and with the tons of ribbons now available, I may have to revamp this one and bring it back!
Last one for now. I love using a wheel for a background. And I LOVE tearing so this card was a fun card for me 2 Christmases ago. The Cropadile sure would have been nice to have when I was making these. I found these swirl clips at Target cheap. I think they still carry them.
What about you? Do you have any cards or pics of cards from Christmas past? I'd love to see them.

Have you heard the news? Addicted to Rubber Stamps is offering shipping for a quarter! I saw that in my email today and immediately forwarded it to my husband. One stop shopping there!

Back to the card making!
Have a great day, friends!
~Angel

5 comments:

Rose Ann said...

Pretty cards, Angel! I'm right with you on the "I need to start earlier" idea. I am sooooo far behind in everything!

Best wishes with everything!

Monica-FC said...

I love those cards you are showing. I don't have any christmas wheels but need to get to a few as i like the idea of that one card.

Diane said...

Oh Angel,those are really nice,I especially love the last one,how you tore the paper and everything else about it!!!

michelle sturgeon said...

I LOVE the last card! It's GORGEOUS!

Dianette Seda said...

I love every single Christmas Card you created!

Jany