Monday, December 3, 2007

Monday Sketch #3

I have had one of those days! I so wanted to have time to stamp, but time just did not allow it. I don't think I will have time tomorrow either, but maybe I can squeeze it in between the silent auction and the Christmas party I have on my schedule!
I do have my Monday Sketch Challenge for you. It's week #3 and I know it's Christmas and you're busy. And THAT is why I've come up with this sketch!


The challenge is that your card needs to be a Christmas recycled card. See the circle? Here is your challenge: I want you to punch or cut out something recycled to put here... out of Christmas cards, wrapping paper, etc! This circle can be ANY size. If you participate, be sure to come back here and comment so I can see your creation. I only had one taker last week so Jacqueline wins a little something from me. Hopefully I will have a card to upload tomorrow along with a pic of this weeks RAK.
What has kept me busy today? I have spent most of the entire day looking at my son's wedding pictures. I want to put a picture inside all of my Christmas cards and decided I better get those ordered. It is so difficult to decide which ones I wanted. I finally decided and got them uploaded and ordered. Thank heaven for high speed internet! I've been fighting to keep it. Hubby thinks it is a waste of money. He is right, but man, if the computer were slow, I would never get anything done! It sure made uploading those 195 pictures quick and easy.
On another note, my hubby's grandmother passed away this morning. She was a strong, sweet and wonderful woman and we will miss her dearly. This makes 2 losses for his family in a short time (his great nephew passed away 6 weeks ago). I would love to have your prayers for them- his mom especially.
Our weight loss buddy program got off to a great start with 6 pairs of buddies! If you are interested, I'll be having sign-ups again for January. You can sign up anytime between now and January 1. From now on, I will be posting all of those updates on
my weight loss blog. So, be sure to bookmark that link if you're interested.
Have a great week, friends!!

~Angel


6 comments:

Risa said...

Hi Angel!
Congratulations on winning Rita's blog candy. I am so sorry about your husband losing his grandmother. I know that it is hard and I will say a prayer for your family. I will also try to make a card for your challenge.
(((hugs))))
malieta:)

Cheryl KVD said...

Awesome idea to recycle the Christmas cards. I love it!!
Cheryl KVD

Diane said...

My deepest sympathy to your family through these losses!!! I will keep
you in my prayers.
That's a wonderful idea for the recycling part.TFS your sketch!

Shannon McGann said...

I am so sorry for your family's losses. That's so difficult to lose two people so close together. My prayers are definitely with you and your family.

P.s. That is a great sketch - I hope to get some time to try it this week!

~Shade of my Heart~ said...

Can I join the weight loss thing after Jan 18th?? I really want to join, but since I'm not delivering this "bundle of boy" until the 18th, decided I'd probably better not try to lose too much before then!

Rachel V. said...

I am so sorry about your husband's grandmother. Definitely sending prayers for all of you.

Thanks for the challenge! I just need about 49 more of these and I'll be sitting pretty. LOLOL

Monday Sketch #3