Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Projects

I had a light bulb moment the other day while I was trying to figure out ways to make a little money during the holiday season. (Sometimes we really miss that second income.) I decided to make up some small gifty items and take a basket of them to Bible study (if I am allowed). Katie and I have been working on a few this week so I thought I would share here on my blog. Here is the first one we've done. These are purse Christmas lists and matching pens. I will tie them up with ribbon or package them in cellos. We made a dozen of these.... all different. I have found the little notebooks at Walgreen's before for a dime.... but not in a long time. I did find a great deal at Big Lots though if you're wondering what the best deal is.























I've been playing with my blog settings... trying to find one I like that's different. So, don't mind the changing scenery!
Ya'll come back now, ya hear?
HUGS~
Angel

6 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

I hope you sell all your baskets!

Deborah said...

Adorable Angel, good luck with them! Deb

Shannon McGann said...

These are so cute! Good luck!

Anonymous said...

they are VERY cute. My local Target marks their school/scrap supplies down every Tuesday so you should check on early Tuesday mornings for lil notebooks.

Rose Ann said...

These turned out great! Love 'em.

(Oh...and it's fine to use my Birds on a Wire idea) :D

~Shade of my Heart~ said...

How cute! I love them! Great Idea!!! Where do I put my order in??