Thursday, October 11, 2007

Tagged.....

I've seen this game going around and now it's my turn....
I was tagged by Lori at Love to Dream.
The NAME GAME. The name of the game is to list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life, for each letter of your middle name. If you don't have a middle name, use the name you would have liked to have had. When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your middle name and game facts. At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged and to read your blog.

J- Jesus is the rock on which I stand!
O- Office Manager was my last job, I am not working now
A- type A personality (went well with my last job)
N- Normal, I consider myself average
N- Natural Curly hair

This was harder than I thought! Now to think of Bloggers!! Please don't feel obligated, ladies!

J- Julie B. at Paper Pleasing Ideas- She is always showing me something new!
O- "Oh, the Things You Can Ink"- Alora S. who lives in Hawaii- She's got Sweet Stuff on her blog!
A- Angie Z. at Quacking Creations- I LOVE her romantic style!
N- Nancy at Nancy's Creative Mess
N- "No Time To Stamp?"- Sharon J. oozes talent and shares it on her blog....you gotta look at this one!

Whew...that was not easy. N's are hard!!!

No comments: