Thursday, October 4, 2007

A Prayer Request

Babies are so precious. Twins are so adorable. This morning I cried for babies I don't even know. Three month old twin girls who both have a serious cancer and are undergoing chemotherapy. Why does this have to happen? Only God knows.
Then there is Andrea, a fellow stamping blogger who is collecting cards to give to the family to let them know we are thinking of them. Sounds like a great idea to me. I will be making cards today for this family and I will be adding them to my prayer list. Will you please do the same?
More info can be found on Andrea's blog, Crafty Engineering here.
Thank you for seeing a need and acting, Andrea!
Blessings~
Angel

3 comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is so sad. I will add those precious babies to my prayer list, and head over to Andrea's site.

Anonymous said...

Angel,

Thank you so much for supporting my RAK request for the twin girls! Prayers are a powerful thing!

Andrea (craftyengineering)

Alex said...

I am right there with you Angel - reading this story broke my heart for their whole family. They are definitely in my prayers! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex