Saturday, October 6, 2007

Bittersweet


It's bittersweet to finish off Sara's Sketches. Only a little over a week after she did.... but that's okay. This card is my submission for Sara's Sketch #27 of 27 Sketches in 27 Days. And it is also my card to send to Andrea who is collecting cards for the Dunn Family. You can read more about the Dunn twins here. This card was probably my favorite of the 27. I adore pink and immediately thought of these K & Co papers when I decided to make a card!
Card recipe- Card is 4 1/4" Square
Stamps: Words of Wisdom, Inkadinkadoo Paisley
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Vanilla, Marcella by K&Co. DP,
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose
Accessories: Cutter Kit (SU), May Arts Pink Polka Dot ribbon, Bon Bon dimensional sticker (K & Co)
I will be back today. I have a very special announcement you will not want to miss AND I have a blog candy winner. Katie already drew a name for me. So, I'll be back to make that announcement! Stay Tuned.
I hope you feel like stampin'! I do...after all, it is World Card Making Day!
~Angel

3 comments:

~Shade of my Heart~ said...

What a beautiful card, for two beautiful little girls! I read their story today and am off to make a card to send, too! This is one time I don't care about the blog candy, but the cause! I can't imagine going through something like that with my children.. much less 2 at the same time!!!

Rose Ann said...

This is the perfect card for the Dunn family, Angel! So beautiful, and I love the sentiment!!

Deborah said...

This is so precious Angel! Deb