Friday, July 13, 2007

Stay Tuned for a Regular Feature!

I have decided to introduce a regular feature on my blog starting tomorrow. WHY? I think it gives me (and you) something to look forward to. I enjoy regular features on a few other blogs myself.... such as Ruby Tuesday on Leslie Miller's site and Scrapstash Saturday on Amy Westerman's blog. I think it's a great idea. And so, I am introducing "Simply Saturday".
Simply Saturday gives me the opportunity to share with you once a week my favorite kind of card. One that's Simple yet Striking. Easy yet Elegant. For me this is sometimes just a one layer card. But more importantly, it takes only a few minutes to make!

Defining the word SIMPLE:
sim·ple (sĭm'pəl) adj. sim·pler, sim·plest
Having or composed of only one thing, element, or part. See Synonyms for pure.

Not involved or complicated; easy: a simple task. See Synonyms for easy.
Being without additions or modifications; mere: a simple "yes" or "no."
Having little or no ornamentation; not embellished or adorned: a simple dress.
Not elaborate, elegant, or luxurious. See Synonyms for plain.
Unassuming or unpretentious; not affected.


That is what I will try to accomplish on Saturday......Stay Tuned.

2 comments:

~Shade of my Heart~ said...

Yeah!!! Motivation!!! Now I can "learn" from the best and copy like the rest!!! :-)
I'm looking forward to it! I have to get motivated! My husband keeps looking at my stamp stuff and I know he wants to say, "are you ever going to USE that stuff again?"

Rose Ann said...

What I great idea! I will look forward to your Simply Saturdays!