Wednesday, July 11, 2007

NEW Stuff Coming Soon

I've been bad. I caught my hubby in a moment of weakness and took advantage. Actually, he called me on Monday a little frantic and said "Please tell me I asked you about babysitting?" I said "no-o-oh....?". Turns out last week one of his co-workers had asked him if I was available to babysit her twin baby boys for a few hours and he had volunteered me. And that afternoon was the day she wanted me to do it. So, what was he supposed to say when I asked if I could order a few things and asked for a spending limit? "At least a party!" of course. heehee. I told you I was bad.
So, what should a girl get from that pretty new SU catalog? It was incredible hard to narrow down, that's for sure. Here's a few things on my order:
1. Stampamajig- I guess I didn't realize I needed this. THEN Trudee explained why (here) .
2. Sanded background- Can you say COOL?
3. Short & Sweet- love this font w/ words I will use often. Little images are bonus!
4. Little Flowers- I can't get enough of this line, but HAD to narrow it down.
5. Priceless set & So Swirly wheel- If I couldn't get anything else in the catty, this wheel would be mine regardless. And I {heart} this set.
6. Tres Chic background- Can't believe I missed this my 1st time thru the catty. It's SO cool.
7. DPs "Outlaw & Le Jardin"- This was the hardest to narrow down. I love paper.
8. Borders & Blossoms Accents & Elements- I think these look so versatile!
9. "Beachfront" ribbons- That ruffled ribbon got me.
10. 5 Petal Flower & Snow Blossom punches- running out of room for punches, but these are cool!
And of course some ink pads and cardstock in the new "in-colors". I just bought the assortment of cardstocks for now. Once I figure out my faves, I'll order packages.
I love my demonstrator. She was on vacation when the cattys came, but I think she must have sent it out almost as soon as she got home. I didn't wait long. She's the best!
Thanks, Lori! Can't wait to play with these cool new things!

4 comments:

~Shade of my Heart~ said...

Now I know what that SAMJ is for!!! I always wondered how it worked! Great, now it's something I "need," too!!!
Now I just need to get a catalog!!!
AUGH!!!

Beth Thomas said...

You will not be sorry about the SAMJ! I love it and use it often! You have not been "bad." Last minute notice to babysit twins- your earned it, sister-lol! Have fun with your new goodies!

Anonymous said...

You will love the Stamp A Ma Jig. I bought one months ago and just took it out of the package last week. It was perfect in helping me place flowers in a garden scene. Have fun with your new stuff when your order comes in! I am still waiting for funds so that I can place an order; like you, I find it hard to narrow it down to a reasonable amount! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

OH! Angel, you won't regret the SAMJ! I know it! Hope your order arrives, soon! Can't wait to see what you make with all your new toys. You have been on fire lately! Hugs!