Friday, June 22, 2007

Reinker Organizing
















Do you have tons of reinkers and can never find the one you're looking for? That was my dilemma. But, then my Katie helped me organize them. I can't take credit for this idea. I'm sure it came from someone else's genius. Katie took a regular office style hole punch and punched out holes matching the reinkers, ran them through that little "X" and adhered them to the bottle's lid where they fit perfectly. And at a glance you can see the reinker color! I have 2 plastic shoeboxes of reinkers. (I hate for my pads to go dry.) And Katie took some time last weekend and organized them for me. Organizing is one of Katie's gifts. I can't tell you how many teachers' closets that girl has organized! She's so good at it. She has helped me organize on many occasions. I'm excited to have her come home tomorrow. She's one of my best friends and I miss her like crazy!

No comments: