Thursday, June 21, 2007

Journal


Hi Friends! Today I want to share a picture of a journal I recently made for my sweet best friend, Peg who is a busy mom of newborn twins- my godbabies. She's been trying to keep track of feedings and such and I thought a cute little journal may help her.

Details, details: The background paper is from DCWV stack "Pocket Full of Posies". Green is "We R Memory Keepers" and is pierced and faux stitched with white gel pen. I added a chipboard tag from K & Co's Brenda Walton collection and a little polka dot ribbon. Then a strip of ribbon across the front which was included in the Cupcake scrapbook kit I won from Scraptime. YEAH! A felt flower which was another blog candy from Tracy. I added a pink button and a little thread there and then just the dymo label. Oh, the Baby Love was from Leisure Arts as were the sayings on the pen. The pen fits inside the journal. The set came from Target and was originally a kraft brown w/ the black. I hear some of the other colors match SU's new colors. Cool!

2 comments:

~Shade of my Heart~ said...

Hey my stampin' friend! I LOVE this journal! That is awesome work, again! I SO wish we were close so we could stamp again. I miss the inspiration I used to get from you.

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What a sweet journal and a awesome design.
:-)