Monday, June 18, 2007

For Julia


Philipians 4:7 "And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

One of my favorite blogs that I visit every day is Belle Papier {pretty paper}. Julia is so gifted and I enjoy her sweet spirit that oozes out of her blog. Today I post a complete CASE from Julia. You can see her original card here: http://bellepapier.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2007/06/14/flourishes/
And I dedicate this post to her today due to the loss she experienced this past weekend.
Details, details: Card base is Paper Trey White. Flourishes and butterfly are Autumn Leaves, Rhonna Farrer designs. Greeting is Studio G. Ribbon- SU. Lg Prima is dyed to match the watercolored butterfly which was covered in Dazzling Diamonds glitter.

No comments: