Monday, May 2, 2011

Smile

I got so many new stamps and goodies to play with last week that I feel spoiled!
But, sadly this was the only card that I made last week!
Time just gets away from me.
I used a layout on this card that showcases the designer paper and makes it a pretty simple card even if the layered flower makes it look a little time consuming (and beautiful!). I've been a bit addicted to Listia which doesn't help my time problem. I finally got more items listed too!
In fact I listed this card today here and the best part? It's FREE!
I pulled out my tin of flowers and matched the colors to the flowers in the DP. The little pink button shanks happened to be laying on my desk begging to be used. It's such a pretty pink and I had SO many that I listed 10 of them on Listia too!
Here they are..... Yep... they're free!
Thanks for stopping by!
See you later!
~Angel

2 comments:

Erin said...

Love the flower AND the patterned paper

Diane said...

SUCH A PRETTY FLOWER! Beautiful card girl! Those buttons are gorgeous!