Thursday, April 21, 2011

Simple Butterflies!


You really can't get much more CAS than these 2 cards. I was inspired by a butterfly card I found on Ilina's site. As you could probably guess I have a lot of butterfly punches and dies and have traded diecuts with other stampers as well, so I have a lot of butterflies to choose from. Can you tell these butterflies are little embroidered patches?

Yep, I have had them in my butterfly box forever and decided now was the time to use them.
The sentiment comes from the Unity March KOM- "Just You" and the little dotted background is from an older SU set "By Design" which was actually rescued from my For Sale box.
Hope you are having a marvelous Thursday!
Blessings~
Angel
CardRecipe~
Stamps: Just You (Unity) & By Design (SU)
Ink: Black, Brilliant Blue & Rose Red
Paper: Kraft
Accessories: Butterfly patches, pop dots

1 comment:

Diane said...

Awwww! Those butterflies are beautiful,so are the cards of course!