Tuesday, March 8, 2011

To the Moon & Back


I had some stamping time today and was up for a challenge so I joined Beate doing Claudia & Company's recipe challenge to use: stitching (real or faux), 2 patterned papers, buttons, a sentiment, circles and scallops! Whew! I used this week's SCS Color Challenge and I also glanced at the Unity Hip Hop sketch challenge!
After a couple of failed attempts, I finally came up with a card I could live with. Oh boy...my desk is sure a wreck! But I did have a relaxing afternoon stamping.
Thanks for visiting and Blessings to you!
~Angel

Recipe:
Stamps by Unity
Ink: Pear Pizzazz & Concord Crush
Paper: Concord, Pear & Bashful Blue; Memory Box DP
Accessories: Spellbinder Dies, Tim Holtz Embossing Folder, SU Scalloped Border Punch, Paper Piercing Tool, Divine Twine and buttons from my stash

6 comments:

Taylor said...

Angel, this is darling! I adore that sentiment - I think I have to have it for my collection!! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at Claudia and Company!

kadie said...

This is beautiful, Angel! I love all the texture and colors. Glad you joined us this week at C&Co.
:)

CreativeMish said...

Very nice. I love that embossing on the green and love that stamp, too

Tanya said...

Angel, your card is simply beautiful! I love the texture of the card and the colors are fantastic! Thanks for joining us at at Claudia and Company!

Joy said...

Angel, oh my, I love that embossing and those buttons are a darling touch! Thanks for playing with the Claudia and Company challenge! Joy DT

Jodi said...

Angel this card is fantastic. I love that saying (so glad I have that Unity KOTM), how you laid out the buttons on here and the colors you chose! Thanks for joining our challenge at Claudia & Co.