Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy Birthday, Megan!

Yesterday, we surprised our daughter-in-law, Megan with a little birthday party. Her actual birthday is Wednesday so I think we caught her off guard. It is so easy (and fun) to buy presents for her. And I had a lot of fun making her card too!
It was my first Unity card! I couldn't wait to use this adorable bicycle/balloon image from February's Kit of the Month! I am such a happy kit of the month member! Something fun to look forward to every month and the kits include so many stamps with such a variety of images, and I really like them ALL!
WHAT FUN!
I have some more projects to upload and show so I hope to be back a few times this week!
Have a Great Weekend!!
Blessings~
Angel

3 comments:

SueB said...

oooh, Angel, I love the balloon/bicycle stamp and the button works SO well with it - TFS!

Diane said...

How cute! I'm sure she loved it!
Happy B'day to your DIL!!!
Yes,kits are fun aren't they. I don't usually buy them,did once a long time ago and really enjoyed it.

CreativeMish said...

I love the vintage bike with the addition of the bright balloons. Very nice