Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine Time

I made a few Valentines this last week and planned to show them to you
one at a time, but never got to posting them. So here they all are in one post! All of these Valentine ideas were jump started from.
Valentines I spied on Splitcoast! I just modified them a bit!

These first 2 cards were CASEd from SuperJen.
I loved the simplicity of the sketch and of course being able to use scraps was a big plus in my book. I didn't have a heart diecut that size so I just drew a heart shape onto chipboard and traced it onto DP.
After I ran it through the Cuttlebug, I thought maybe it might look cooler on cardstock so I made another.

Then I made a scrappy card which was CASEd from Karen Dunbrook.
I made a couple of these and they were quite different from eachother, but I gave one away before I took a pic.
OOPS!

BrierRose was the Splitcoaster whose idea I cased for this cutie card.
She used buttons and I used Hero Arts heart pearls.
Sadly I sent the card before realizing the pictures I took were blurry. :'(

Then lastly I made this CAS card which Cindy H was so kind to share the idea for.
I think it is my favorite. So simple and uses just a little strip of scrap!
Yes, I do come up with my own ideas, but when I am in a hurry I like to CASE!
I just finished the "Valentines" I made for my TOPS group. I'll share those tomorrow!
You've seen the idea here before, but it's been a while!
Have a great Friday!!
~Angel


7 comments:

Anita said...

These are great CAS cards.

MelissaS said...

oh, my gosh, these are so cute! I love the scrappy one with the button and the heart stamped with text. But I also love the last one - so bright and cheery! It could be for any day :)

CreativeMish said...

Great cards. I've only made a couple.. what kind of papercrafter am I?

Elaine M said...

Oh my - I thought I had another week before Valentine's Day - where has the time gone! These are all wonderful cards but I think the last one is my fav - it's just so sweet

Diane said...

Those are wonderful,love the simplicity of them Angel!

Rose Ann said...

Such PRETTY Valentines, Angel!!

Beate said...

Wow! They are all amazing! I can't do CAS. Can't do it. I don't know why. I love the look, but when I try I add and add until there is no more clean nor simple left.
Hugs and smiles