Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Anniversary #25

Kevin and I celebrated our anniversary on New Year's Eve.
It is so very hard to believe that it's actually been 25 years!
We didn't do anything spectacular (yet). We had dinner at On the Border.
The kids gave us a Bed & Breakfast gift certificate and I am very excited about that.
Here is the card I made for Kevin.
I saw a card in the new SU mini catalog and used it as my "sketch". I like the way it turned out. I find myself turning to Kraft cardstock a lot when making cards for guys.
What is your standby color?
Blessings~

Angel
P.S. Sorry the font is so small. I am having trouble figuring it out!

6 comments:

Lori Craig said...

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on such a fabulous milestone. I hope that the new year includes a chance for us to get together... Miss you!

Elaine M said...

Congratulations! You two must have got married right out of middle school! Wishing you many more years together. God's blessings be with you!

Monica-FC said...

love the card. congrats on 25 years together.my stand-by color? white and tan.

Diane said...

Oh such a lovely card!I'm sure your hubby adored it!
Congrats on 25 YEARS!!!!!!!

CreativeMish said...

Very pretty card. I love the embellished heart. I tend to you use brown, kraft and blues on guy cards

Rose Ann said...

Congratulations on your 25th anniversary, Angel!! Your card is so special, and I love the hardware!!