Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Simple Snowman

I've been neglecting Blogland for a while now. Busy doing this and that. Making Christmas cards and signing, stuffing and mailing them out was a process. I sent out almost 150 Christmas cards this year. I really think I need to narrow it down a bit next year or else start a little bit earlier. I like to have my cards out the first week of December. But this year I didn't get them out until yesterday. But, what a load off my shoulders to have them in the mail!
Katie and I made all of the cards, making a dozen of each design. Which means I've got several Christmas cards yet to post. Here was one of the smaller cards. I really like the 4 1/4" size and this one was too easy. The little snowman was punched from a piece of Basic Grey DP. The sentiment is a Just Rite stamp and the corners of the Basic Grey DP were punched with a Martha Stewart Snowflake corner punch. All of this was layered onto a piece of Bayou Blue CS. And that was about the last of my Blue Bayou. I didn't realize I would like that color so much or I would have ordered extra. I'm very sad that it is gone.
I'll be posting my Christmas cards from now until Christmas with little gabbing and no recipes. Then I will be taking some time off until the new year as my kiddos will be here and I want to take advantage of the time I can spend with them.
Thanks for stopping by!
Blessings~
Angel

2 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Angel.

Hugs Riet.xx

Rose Ann said...

So cute, and I love your snowflake corners!!