Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Trees on Christmas Eve

A few weeks ago I went through my scraps of DP, picked out the Christmassy colors and cut out a million triangles because I had an idea for a Christmas card. THEN a week later I sat down to put the idea to paper. What a poor idea. A lesson learned though. Now I have a million triangles (- a few) to do something with. (Okay a million IS an exaggeration.)
But, because I wasn't crazy about the cards I came up with, I didn't make a lot of them. Here are a couple.

It's Christmas eve. I've scheduled all of my posts for this week, so I am not sure EXACTLY what I am doing now. Except I know I am enjoying my family. I hope you are too!
Blessings~
Angel

2 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Angel.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year.
Hugs Riet.xx

scrappingnana said...

I think they turned out nice. Hope you had a great Christmas.
JoAnn