Tuesday, November 24, 2009

More CAS Thanksgiving Cards

Another of my Clean and Simple stamping cards. This one was Fall-to-Layout #68. I liked it so much that I made it even simpler by taking the little ribbon tab and button away and making a couple more with a different DP. On this next one I popped the leaves up a bit too!
Only a couple more days until Thanksgiving. I've got to go grocery shopping today and get us a turkey breast. It's so hard to cook Thanksgiving for 3 people!!! We were going to go to North Carolina for a couple of days, but I've been plagued with migraines recently so we decided not to chance the trip and ruining someone else's holiday!
I've still got one more post with Thanksgiving cards. So I'll be back!!!
Blessings~
Angel


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Stampabilities sentiment
Paper: Mustard, Choc Chip, Old Olive, MY Minds Eye DP(Card1) and American Crafts DP (Cards 2& 3) (old Olive, Choc Chip, Really Rust, Mustard and Pumpkin leaves)
Ink: Choc Chip
Accessories: maple Leaf Punch, Ruffled Cream ribbon (SU), button and linen thread, dimensionals

3 comments:

Riet said...

What a beautiful cards Angel,i love the papers and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Monica-FC said...

loive the leaves and how they looked poped up. like a shadow behind them. so cool and love the paper.the cards are great when giving to others.I also know about migraines as i have them 24/7 and never get rid of mine and know they can hurt and ruin your day or something you wanted to do also.

Rose Ann said...

I love your pretty leaves and wonderful colors & papers!!