Sunday, October 18, 2009

Paper Pieced Snowman

Time to show you another of the Christmas cards my TOPS friends made when they came over last month. I think we should do that again! The girls sure had fun!

I gave them the option of coloring this cute snowman or paper-piecing him. I had a variety of scraps for that purpose. And I did get a few takers on the paper piecing. It really is tedious process, but worth it especially if you are coloring-challenged like me!
Can you believe it? I am amazed myself, but I have actually posted 6 days in a row! WOW!
And I'll be back tomorrow with the winner of my RAK.
Blessings~
Angel

Card Recipe:
Stamps~ Whimsy Snowman (Stampabilities), Short & Sweet (SU)
Ink~ Palette Black
Paper~ So Saffron, White, Soft Sky and scraps for paper piecing
Accessories~ Scalloped Border punch (SU), Stickles, gems, watercolor pencils (for nose and snow), 2 way glue pen


3 comments:

CreativeMish said...

Very cute! I love the scarf

Rose Ann said...

Your snowman is so cute, Angel!! Your piecing looks great, and I love your bits of sparkle!!

Kelly said...

Hi Angel;
I do miss making cards this time of year! I get this deep ache inside because I no longer make them. But I need to focus on God and what He has led me to do.
I am so glad I found your site again. I don't know what happened.
Kelly