Saturday, October 24, 2009

Hello, Pumpkin!

Want some great and easy sketches?
The Clean and Simple blog is a wonderful source of card layouts.
For my "Hello Pumpkin" card I used their Fall-To layout #64- most definitely a keeper!

The pumpkin (Nestabilities) looked a little plain so I added some texture and a few "vines" by using the "Floral Accent" die.
I know just who is getting this card!
~Angel

Card Recipe:
Stamps~ Verve's Hello Pumpkin
Ink~ Choc Chip
Paper~ DCWV Prescored Cards (Earth), Confetti Cream, Basic Grey's "Mellow" DP
Accessories~ Spellbinder- Pumpkin nesties & Floral Accent dies, Ribbon FX ribbon, Finial Press CB Folder, twill thread and button (Stash)

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

I love your textured pumpkins, perfect papers, and fabulous "vines". Love those pumpkin dies!!