Friday, October 16, 2009

Favorite Recipes!

I needed something to laminate. A friend suggested a recipe card and I loved the idea. And I knew exactly which recipe would be the first one to get laminated. The recipe was given to me by my dear friend Lori and I make it to take to every potluck I attend. I use this recipe SO much that the card was looking pretty pitiful.
I used that lovely K & Company DP once again!
I have to say this was one of the most fun projects I have ever done! I intend to laminate more of my favorite recipes and put them on a binder ring!
Have a blessed day!!
~Angel
Project Recipe:
5"x6"
Stamps~ None
Ink~ Printer only
Paper~ Choc Chip, DP- Urban Rhapsody by K & Co, Matilda by Melissa Francis
Accessories~ Xyron Creatopia Laminate Cartridge, Photo Corner & Spiral Border Punch (SU), Owl Sticker from The Paper Studio, Rub-on by Creative Imaginations, K & Co sticker frame, stapler

4 comments:

Lori said...

I use it all the time too. I think my daughters are tired of it. I made it last week with your brisket recipe in the crockpot.
Luv ya Lori

Mary said...

Your recipe sounds like it would be delicious. I love the way that you put it all together and then laminated it.


Mary

CreativeMish said...

This sounds really yummy!

Karla said...

I'd love to make "scrap-book" cards for all my recipes. Maybe someday when my list of need to-do's gets smaller than my want-to-do's...