Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bittersweet Flowers

Like my post title? I combined the name of the designer paper and the Impressabilities template I used on this card~It's going to be so hard not to hoard this Basic Grey "Bittersweet" DP.
It's SO beautiful.
What do you think of the floral element? I almost titled this post "No, She Didn't!" Because YES, I did. I cut up one of my Flowers Impressabilities templates and used it as an element on this card. My amazing friend Lori gave me the idea.
I am always so inspired by the flourishes my sweet friend Amy uses on her designs, but can never find the dies to make them myself. At less than $7.00 these Impressabilities could certainly be considered as a package of embellishments. Right?
That's all for me today. I've got lots to do to keep me busy!
Thanks for checking in!
~Angel
Card Recipe:
Stamps~ Best Yet (SU)
Ink~ Choc Chip
Paper~ Choc Chip, Vanilla, Sahara, BAsic Grey DP- Bittersweet
Accessories~ Impressabilities "Flower" template, Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon (SU) Primas, brads, floral eyelets (SU), Tim Holtz Distressing tool (ODBD Store), oval and Designer Label punches (SU), sponge

10 comments:

Becky said...

I think this is just gorgeous! I love the basic grey also and it looks fabulous here on your card.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Angel,l love the colour.

Hugs Riet.x

SueB said...

It's a beautiful card, Angel - TFS! I have a 6x6 pad of the DP and know what you mean! I was just looking at it yesterday thinking of using some for a challenge sketch.

CreativeMish said...

Beautiful Card. Love the Impressabilities. I had to go to the sight and check them out!

Unknown said...

I love this card. You did a great job. Take care.

Lori Craig said...

This is gorgeous...

Jami said...

This is gorgeous!! I love that flourish!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Gorgeous!! Love the Impressabilities as an embellishment - looks amazing!

Judy Rozema said...

Angel, this is just amazing and gorgeous!

Kelly said...

So beautiful Angel!