Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Rub-On Challenge

One of my favorite places on the net and one of my favorite blogs of all is Scrapnextras! Laura consistently cranks out such beautiful creations! And not just one a day like me. LOL Her weekend sketch sets are always something I look forward to. So, when Laura issued a Stash Challenge, I was most definitely interested.
I've been collecting stamp supplies for a long time. I've got more than I'll ever use and, well.... that doesn't stop me from collecting either.
One thing I've got a lot of is rub-ons. For some reason they hold a particular allure for me. I think I would have a lot more if they were priced right! As it is I have a shoebox full.
Rub-ons are what Laura and I decided would be our challenge. And it turns out I was good for 2 cards with rub-ons! Who knew? Maybe Laura is rubbing off on me?
Oh, I could only hope!
Here is my rub-on duo! See the recipe for all the details! And don't forget to see what Laura's got up her sleeve!Have a blessed day!
~Angel
Card Recipes:
You're Awesome Card
Stamps~ Oh, none
Ink~ None of that either
Paper~ Old Olive, American Crafts "Metropolitan" DP
Accessories~ American Crafts "Mini Marks" Rub-ons, Soft Sky stitched ribbon (flower & sentiment), K&Co decorative brad
You & Me Card
Stamps~ Nope
Ink~ Nada
Paper~ Baja Breeze. American Crafts "Metropolitan" DPs
Accessories~ Petite Scalloped Circle Nesties, SU "Cherished Memories" Rub-ons, Textured Trios Dotted White ribbon, dimensionals

4 comments:

Rachel V. said...

Such pretty cards! I love the colors. And Laura is amazing! Like I needed another blog to follow....LOL

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Angel, these are just gorgeous! Awesome use of rub ons and fabulous designs! Thanks so much for playing my stash challenge!

jami {sgtStamper} said...

Love these! That DP is so yummy, and Love the rub-ons. You've inspired me to dig through my stash and try to use something different...I think I might have a bunch of rub-ons too! :)

Rose Ann said...

Both of your cards are gorgeous, Angel!! Beautiful colors and layouts as well!! Love them!!