Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope you are all having a fabulous Thanksgiving! Kevin is smoking our turkey and I am making a fresh apple pie and of course lots of other treats. It's NO diet day!

Kelley at Our Daily Bread Designs is offering a coupon for Free Shipping so if you've been wanting those gorgeous November sets or any of the ODBD stamps, go get 'em!
AND as a special treat, Kelley is also giving away some ODBD stamps. See this post!
Have you been to Paper Crafting Planet? If not, you should head over and sign up. Be sure to add me as your friend. And then, check back on Friday cuz there's going to be some fun stuff going on as they begin "The 12 Days of Christmas"!

Don't miss it!
I've got a sneak peek at my favorite ODBD Christmas set yet. I'll be back to post that soon! Gotta get my pie in the oven.

God Bless!
Angel

No comments: