Friday, October 10, 2008

Birdie


I had to have this Inkandinado stamp when Katie and I went to Hobby Lobby last weekend. Isn't it cool? The flower "trail" reminded me of the Cuttlebug folder- "Floral Fantasy". So I paired the two for this card made with the WCMD sketch. I thought the sketch resembled one of Beate's recent sketches which I really liked. This one was fun as well!
It's Friday! I have no plans for the weekend. Just spending time with my hubby and daughter. What about you?
Have a good one!
~Angel
Card Recipe~
Stamps: Inkadinakdo Bird, Little Flowers, Pocket Silhouettes
Ink: Versamark, Late November KPad, Eggplant
Paper: Kraft, Shimmery White, Mustard, Olive, Rust, Eggplant
Accessories: Cuttlebug Floral Fantasy Folder

9 comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty, Angel!! I love your embossed strips and gorgeous bird!! Love this!!

Lori Craig said...

This is great! Love the embossed strips! LOVE THEM!

joslyn said...

love the bird, so great.

Deborah said...

Love your CB panels! This birdie is just so nice, I want him too! Great card! Have a good weekend! Deb

Anonymous said...

I totally LOVE this card. Great layout, colors, and you are right; the design with the bird matches the CB folder. Thanks for sharing!

CreativeMish said...

Very Pretty.. I love those embossed strips you added

Jami said...

Love those cuttled panels and all the colors on that awesome bird.
hugs, Jami

Linda Crowder said...

I really really like this birdie. I hope you had a great day outside with the birds and your family. You deserve it after this one! Linda Crowder

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

What a fabulous pairing! Love the bird in the spectrum of colours and the three embossed panels fit perfectly!